Friday, September 23, 2011

does he trust his girl??

i'm consider this is kind of super watever title for person like me to share my personal life here..
but, i have to..i need to expel my feeling to someone close to me..but, she's to far...so, i need to type it..

i manage my facebook when i was in form 3..i know my boyfren at 16...be couple at the end of the year..we do bcome a lover...but, we both do not really trust each other since we still young..so, im kind the playgirl, and he is kind the vice versa..                      

after i finish my spm, i went to perak, metrik..but im not struggle there, cause i stop and went to n9 , studying in medical lab techno....i found many people, rich, poor, crazy, nerd n many more...its like a stunning when these people entering my life..which means, i know i need to wake up from my childish life n get to create my own future,,but still,.i love him...the one i give my heart to when im in form 4...

last night, something that i had never dream to hppen actully occur..n im not yet cover from it....he made me crazy by creating a scene tht i never expected to come out from his own mouth n mind...i didnt actully believe he would ask for my sincerity....last, we fight..its not really teribble but i cant except it...it like scary dream that he put me in jail...just like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

elo0..~(^_^)~

hav a nice day viewing my 'diary'...
people not knowing me can simply know me better through this..
i love writing bout me here rather than tellin others...
lov myself..as i know people will love me....