Tuesday, January 3, 2012

lepas peristiwa itu

i think i've change a lot..i'm not perfect as other muslim women do on this planet...but now, i need to get rid of my foolish life..life with no dignity, no identity and no blessing by Him...
yesterday, i've found the way..a new way to wear proper hijab, a new way to talk and really interct in society and published myself as a new real muslimah...but, still i'm new...means i need guidance i need chances to develop more in islam..as said "islam adalah ilmu seluas laut y tak habis diterokai"...i thank my baba for giving me a bb torch that i can used as my new panduan with bb apps in it..
alhamdulillah now, i start to recite al-quran and add some addional solat (solat sunat)...i really feel close to Him...nothin more i ask just to repent to all my mistake and all my kelalaian terhadapNya....
for my boyfren bucuk, he is a good supporter to change me...for today, as the second day of new me, i did wake him up for solat subuh...everytime after solat magrib he will remind me to change and follow new path..leave all darkness behind...

zaman kanak2 adalah zaman penuh keriangan
zaman remaja adalah zaman penuh cabaran dan dugaan
zaman dewasa adalah zaman global..
namun keseluruhannya perlu diisi dengan ketaqwaan terhadapNya...











this is me...this style (tutup aurat) , i do hope shall stay with me

1 comment:

  1. good luck in what eva u do sahabat..semoge istiqamah dalam melakukan perubahan ke arah yang lebih baik..InsyaAllah..:)

    ReplyDelete

elo0..~(^_^)~

hav a nice day viewing my 'diary'...
people not knowing me can simply know me better through this..
i love writing bout me here rather than tellin others...
lov myself..as i know people will love me....