Monday, August 22, 2011

my life this week..

first of all , this is going to be my crazy on going week..i can even feel my feet shaking to go through..
this is my schedule :

sunday: nothin...
monday: full class from 8am - 3 pm (all lectures)
tuesday : full class at 8am - 5pm (prctical class with midterm for subject immunohaematology)..n at nite , im going to open dast at college as it is incude in my pnddikan islam assgment..huhu...buts its going to be great with lot of stuff to be fixed in my stomach...
wednesday : im not really sure but i got assgment to be done..its about an exhibition at nilai unversity college
p/s : people, visit my booth at 1-3pm...its about dr.burhanudding al-helmy..im doing this assgment with my frens n classmates about a group of ten...see u
thursday : half day class..only till noon...but i got midterm on histopathology....p/s: cant wait for the day to be off, im going shopping with my fren, yana, mimi, kak ris n atif..yehaaa!!...ts, im coming!!!...happy raya all...^^
friday : packing my things coz im off to kelantan for my several day left of fasting moon to be celebrate at home with my fmily mmbers...miss u guys, umi ,baba, pikah ,kkak, abe cik, nabil , haziq n kilah...muah2

from this, i have announcement..""I HATE THIS WEEK""
only several things that i trully like, like eating for free, shopping n having half day class..\
else??...get lost u tiring me up..huhu....


but i cant wait for another week which malays going to celebrate hari raya here in malaysia..
im going to have opne house at third day of raya....hehe....
,.....miss them all  but im still hoping they can manage to come to my house this raya...

p/s: umi, msak lauk banyak mcm biasa kita ad guests rye ni..yeah!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment

elo0..~(^_^)~

hav a nice day viewing my 'diary'...
people not knowing me can simply know me better through this..
i love writing bout me here rather than tellin others...
lov myself..as i know people will love me....